The presented terms and conditions are valid and apply to all websites in the amveri.ro domain and AMVERI KNIT DESIGN SRL has the capacity of author/owner/administrator. All these websites (as they currently exist or will be later implemented) as well as the amveri.ro website will be referred to generically, individually or collectively, Site and/or Sites in what follows.
In this document, singular words include the plural, plural words include the singular, masculine words include the feminine, and feminine words include the masculine.
Amveri.ro is committed to protecting the privacy of its customers and takes its responsibility regarding the security of customer information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about what information we collect and what we will do with that information.
This Policy states the following:
- what personal data we collect and process about you in relation to your relationship with us as a customer and through your use of our website and online services;
- where we get the data;
- what we do with this data;
- how we store data;
- to whom we transfer/disclose this data;
- how we deal with your data protection rights;
- and how we comply with data protection rules.
All personal data are collected and processed in accordance with Romanian and EU data protection legislation.
"amveri.ro" (hereinafter referred to as "we", "our" or "Amveri" in this policy), in this policy, refers primarily to AMVERI KNIT DESIGN SRL. The company is registered in Romania at the Bihor Trade Registry Office with no. J05/1709/24.09.2020 with fiscal code 43092423 and headquarters in the City of Ștei, Strada Poet Andrei Mureșanu, Block 5, Stair C, Apartment 11, Bihor County. AMVERI KNIT DESIGN SRL is the "data operator" of all personal information collected and used in connection with amveri.ro customers in the sense of the provisions of Romanian law and EU Regulation 679/2016 on the processing of personal data.
What type of personal data we collect
Personal data means any information about you that enables us to identify you, such as your name, contact details, payment details and information about your access to our website.
We may collect personal data from you when you create an amveri.ro account in order to evaluate our offers or purchase a product from our online store, when you use the website or other sites accessible through the website , when you participate in a survey or contest or when you contact us.
Specifically, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Your name, home address, email address, phone number, credit/debit card or other payment details;
- Detailed information about buyers, including name, date of birth, gender, ;
- Information about your use of our website;
- Communications you make with us or direct to us through letters, emails, chat services, calls and social media.
We will process any other kind of data only if you have given your explicit consent or this is required by the laws in force at that time or you have deliberately made this data public.
What we use your personal data for, why and for how long
Your data may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide the products and services you request: We use the information you provide to us to perform the services you have requested in connection with your purchases, including requested changes related to those purchases;
- To contact you in the event of a change to the terms of purchase. This information is non-commercial and you cannot unsubscribe from it;
- To verify the credit card or other type of card used for payment: We use your payment information for accounting, billing and auditing purposes and to detect and/or prevent any fraudulent activity;
- For administrative or legal purposes: We use your data for statistical and marketing analysis, system testing, customer satisfaction surveys, maintenance and development, or to resolve a dispute or claim. Our company does not perform data profiling on the basis of the data we collect from you for statistical analysis and marketing purposes. Any profiling activity will only be carried out with your prior consent and making every effort to ensure that all data on which it is based is correct.
- Security, health, administration, crime prevention/detection: We may share your information with government or law enforcement authorities to comply with legal requirements;
- For Customer Service communications: We use your data to manage our relationship with you as a customer and to improve our services and your experience with us;
- To provide personalized services: We use your data to provide information that we think is of interest to you before, during and after your purchase and to personalize the services we provide to you, such as special offers;
- Marketing: From time to time, we will contact you with information about promotional offers and ancillary products through online communications. However, you will have the option to subscribe or unsubscribe from such communications by indicating this during the amveri.ro account creation stage. You will also have the opportunity to indicate in any online communication from us that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing materials.
We will only process your personal data where we have a legal basis to do so. The legal basis will depend on the reasons for which we have collected and need to use your personal data.
In most cases, we will need to process your personal data in order to enter it into our sales contract with you
We may also process your personal data in one or more of the following cases:
- To comply with a legal obligation (for example, tax or customs or consumer protection requirements);
- You have given us your consent to use your personal data (for example, for commercial use);
- To protect your vital interests or those of another person;
It is part of our legitimate interests in operating as a business (eg for administrative purposes).
Only children at least 16 years of age can give consent. For children under this age, the consent of the children's parents or legal guardians is required.
We will not keep your data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it is processed. To determine the appropriate retention period, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of personal data, the purposes for which we process it and whether we can achieve these purposes by other means.
We must also consider the periods for which we may need to retain personal data to comply with our legal obligations (for example, in relation to product return claims) or to deal with complaints, inquiries and to protect our legal rights in the event of a claim.
When we no longer need your personal data, we will securely delete or destroy it. We will also consider whether and how we can minimize the amount of personal data we use over time and whether we can anonymize your personal data so that it is no longer associated with you or identifies you, in which case we may use that information without further notice to you.
Security of your personal data
We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of your personal data and to protect it against accidental loss, destruction or damage. The data you provide us is protected using SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. SSL is the industry standard method of encrypting personal information and credit card data so that it is securely transferred over the Internet.
All payment details are transmitted over an SSL connection and stored in accordance with Card Payment Industry Data Security Standards.
International data transfer
amveri.ro does not transfer the collected personal data abroad regardless of whether it is EU member states or outside the European Economic Area.
Sharing your personal data
Your personal data are not shared with other amveri.ro partner or associated companies.
- Government authorities, law enforcement bodies, regulatory authorities to comply with legal requirements;
- Credit and debit card companies that facilitate your payments to us and fraud screening, which may require information about your payment method and product delivery to process your payment or ensure the security of your payment transaction;
- Legal advisers and other professionals, courts and law enforcement bodies in all areas where we operate, to enforce our legal rights in relation to our contract with you;
My Account section
We keep your personal information contained in the My Account section for as long as you have the account. Please note that general retention periods apply to all personal data that we collect in order to enter into or perform a contract with you or because we have a legal obligation to process it.
Cookies and Site Monitoring
Cookies are small text files that are transferred to your computer's hard drive through your web browser to enable us to recognize your browser and help us monitor visitors to our website; thus, they allow us to better understand the products and services that suit you best. A cookie contains your contact details and information that allows us to identify your computer when you browse our site to help you complete your booking. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you wish, you can change these browser settings by accepting, rejecting and deleting cookies. The "Help" section of the toolbar in most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to set your browser to notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies entirely. If you choose to change these settings, you may find that certain functions and features will not work as expected. The cookies we use do not detect any information stored on your computer
For more information about cookies and how to prevent the installation of cookies, visit the website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
The data protection officer
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer ("DPO") to oversee compliance with this policy. If you have any questions about this policy or how we handle your personal information, please contact RPD at email@example.com. You have the right to lodge a complaint at any time with a supervisory authority. The National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data Processing is the main data protection supervisory authority for amveri.ro.
Your data protection rights
In certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you and, if so, what information it is and why we hold/use it.
- Request access to your personal information (known as a "data subject access request"). This allows you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and check whether we are processing it lawfully.
- Request correction of the personal information we hold about you. This allows you to correct any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you
- Request deletion of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where there are no valid grounds for us to continue processing it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to the processing of your personal information where we rely on a legitimate interest (or that of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation that makes you want to object to the processing on this ground. You also have the right to object if we process your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- Object to automated decision-making, including profile analysis, i.e. not to be subject to any automated decision-making using your personal information or profile analysis
- Request restrictions on the processing of your personal information. This allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example, if you want us to establish the accuracy or reason for processing it.
- Request the transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or another party (commonly known as the right to "data portability"). This allows you to retrieve your data from us in an electronically usable format and to transfer your data to another party in an electronically usable format.
- To withdraw your consent. In the limited circumstances where you have given your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent to that processing at any time. Once we receive notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes for which you originally consented, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please send an email to our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact him by post at AMVERI KNIT DESIGN SRL, Headquarters: Orașul Ștei, Poet Andrei Mureșanu Street, Block 5, Stair C, Apartment 11, Bihor County.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is manifestly unfounded or exaggerated. We may also refuse to process the request in such situations.
We may need to request specific information to confirm your identity and to ensure your right of access to information (or to exercise your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to anyone who is not entitled to receive it.
AMVERI KNIT DESIGN SRL collects the following data:
1. Cookies regarding:
– ss-sess, namely: ip, country location, newsletter subscription, referrer, number of pages visited in the current session
– ss-navi: last listing url, device type, email, last products added to cart, last detail page, number of pages visited, number of site visits, last visit to a product from the url, last purchase and payment method.
2. Personal data
When creating an account on amveri.ro using the registration system provided on the amveri.ro website, the following personal data is collected:
- Email address;
- Access password (this password is generated by you, the customer during account creation).
Without this information, registration and account creation is not possible.
After registration and authentication in the user account and when you buy a product from amveri.ro or use the website in any way, we may ask you to enter other information, such as:
- Name and surname;
- Billing address and/or delivery address;
- Phone number;
- When applicable – data regarding the company you represent (and on behalf of which you act) as well as your profession;
- Information necessary for invoicing;
Also, when placing a telephone order by calling amveri.ro customer service, we can record the telephone conversation and keep the recording of your voice. In the future, if we request other personal data from you, we will inform you and ask for your consent.
3. Anonymous Information
Through the cookies and Action Tags that - we and/or our collaborators (through advertising servers, content servers, website analysis agents, etc.) - use on this website, we can have access to information anonymous related to you:
- IP address;
- The country and server to which your computer is connected;
- The operating system, type of browser and computer you are using;
- Configuring Java or cookies;
- Your purchase preferences and behavior on this website (the pages you visited, the searches you performed and the products you viewed and purchased, the date and time of your visit or order, the number of visits and orders, the number of visits per browsing session and server type, the URLs you came from, the domain names and web pages you browse), your hobbies and lifestyle, the groups you belong to;
- Demographic information and area code information associated with your server;
- Applications and plug-ins, as well as any search terms used on our website;
- The website address that will lead you to our website.
The collected information is not done in a way that identifies your person. This information can be associated with your identity only if you have an amveri.ro user account.